The MSP-TS430RSB40 is a standalone 40-pin ZIF socket target board which is used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430RSB40 development board supports MSP430F51x1 and MSP430F51x2 MCUs in a 40-pin QFN package (TI package code: RSB).
- Development board with 40-pin QFN (RSB) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430RSB40)
- JTAG Header cable
- Two MSP430F5172RSB Silicon devices
- One READ ME FIRST document
- Micro Crystal MS3V-T1R 32.768kHz
Looking for a version of this tool with a FET? Try the MSP-FET430U40.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Development board (MSP-TS430RSB40) with a 40-pin ZIF socket fitting MSP430 derivatives in 40-pin QFN (RSB) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF.