LAUNCHXL-F28P65X is a low-cost development board for TI C2000™ real-time microcontrollers series of F28P65x devices. Ideal for initial evaluation and prototyping, it provides a standardized and easy to use platform to develop your next application. This extended version LaunchPad™ developement kit offers extra pins for development and supports the connection of two BoosterPack™ plug-in modules. As part of the vast TI MCU LaunchPad ecosystem, it is also cross-compatible with a broad range of plug-in modules.
- TMS320F28P650DK9: 200 MHz dual C28x CPU with FPU and TMU, 200 MHz dual CLA, 1.28 MB Flash, 3x 16-bit or 12-bit ADCs, 36x PWM channels, CAN (DCAN), 6x encoder modules (eQEP), UART, and more
- On-board XDS110 debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- 80-pin LaunchPad leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Power domain isolation for real-time debug and flash programming
- On-board CAN transceiver and connector
- EtherCAT PHYs and RJ45 connectors
- Two encoder interface (eQEP) connectors