4.8 Analog Peripherals
This analog subsystem module is described in this section.
The analog modules on this device include the ADC, temperature sensor, buffered DAC, and CMPSS.
The analog subsystem has the following features:
- Flexible voltage references
- VREFHIA and VREFLOA, VREFHIB and VREFLOB, VREFHIC and VREFLOC, and VREFHID and VREFLOD externally supplied reference voltage pins
- Selectable by ADCs and buffered DACs
- VDAC externally supplied reference voltage pin
- Selectable by buffered DACs and comparator subsystem DACs
- Low reference is VSSA
- Flexible pin usage
- Buffered DAC and comparator subsystem functions multiplexed with ADC inputs
- Internal connection to VREFLO on all ADCs for offset self-calibration
Figure 4-28 shows the Analog Subsystem Block Diagram for the 337-ball ZWT package. Figure 4-29 shows the Analog Subsystem Block Diagram for the 176-pin PTP package. Figure 4-30 shows the Analog Subsystem Block Diagram for the 100-pin PZP package.
Figure 4-28 Analog Subsystem Block Diagram (337-Ball ZWT)
Figure 4-29 Analog Subsystem Block Diagram (176-Pin PTP)
Figure 4-30 Analog Subsystem Block Diagram (100-Pin PZP)