The LMK00301 Evaluation Board allows functional and performance verification of the LMK00301 high-performance 1:10 differential fanout buffer device.
- Low-noise clock fan-out via two banks of five differential outputs and one LVCMOS output
- Selectable differential output type (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or Hi-Z), selectable per bank via control pins
- 3:1 input multiplexer with two universal input buffers and one crystal oscillator interface, selectable via control pins
- Includes DIP switches to configure control pins
- Single 3.3 V or dual 3.3 V/2.5 V operation using onboard regulator options or direct supply inputs
- Flexible input/output interface with controlled-impedance traces and edge SMA connectors
- LMK00301 User Guide