DRAx 信息娱乐系统 SOC – 应用
TI offers solutions for a wide range of infotainment applications using the scalability and performance of the "Jacinto" family of automotive processors, including:
Integrated digital cockpit
- Integration of functionality from among several in-vehicle ECUs including head-unit, digital cluster, head's-up display, rear-seat entertainment, informational ADAS and telematics systems.
- Merge of functionality driven by desire to lower BOM and provide more cohesive experience and information to the driver.
Reconfigurable digital instrument cluster
- Scalable and cost optimized solution for reconfigurable digital instrument cluster providing significant customization and personalization on a single System-on-Chip (SoC).
- Deliver high-level of graphics performance and system robustness to enable software architectures capable of ASIL safety certification.
- Head-up display (HUD) on a single SoC lowers BOM and provides a more cohesive experience and higher quality information to the driver.
- In addition to gauges and needles, more complex content can be seamlessly displayed including rear view, surround view, navigation, media and smartphone projection mode.
- New ergonomics made possible such as augmented reality HUD.
Entry/mid-level infotainment and head unit co-processor
- Deliver in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), high-integrity audio, simultaneous multimedia streaming and device connectivity.
- Acceleration capabilities, auto peripherals and software availability.
- Cost optimized and scalable for a wide range of entry-to-mid level segments automobiles.
Feature-rich in-vehicle-infotainment (IVI)
- Audio, analytics and radio accelerators, as well as automobile interfaces and peripherals on a single SoC.
- Concurrent radio/audio operation and image manipulation.
- Surround view, multi-tuner digital radio uses cases, audio and speech processing, active noise cancelation, voice recognition and more.
In-vehicle-infotainment with informational ADAS
- Fusion between traditional infotainment and camera systems providing informational ADAS.
- Add non-safety information content to traditional IVI system.
- Enhance the driver's awareness of the conditions both inside and outside the car.