Arm® 代码生成工具 - 编译器
低于 1GHz 产品
This is the 3.0.0.STS Short-Term Support (STS) release of the TI Arm Clang (tiarmclang) Compiler Tools. The tiarmclang compiler tools provide software development tools including the compiler, assembler, and linker, among others, which can be used to develop applications with C/C++ source code for loading and running on Arm Cortex-M and Cortex-R series core processors.
For definitions and explanations of STS, LTS, and the versioning number scheme, please see https://software-dl.ti.com/ccs/esd/documents/sdto_cgt_compiler_version_numbers_and_what_they_mean.html.
- Support for C++ Exceptions
- Support for Generating Execute-Only Code for Cortex-M0/M0+ Applications
- Support for Generating an XML FUnction Hash Table at Link-Time
- Support for Custom Datapath Extension (CDE) Intrinsics
- Cortex-M4 and Cortex-R5 Performance Improvements
- Enable LInker to Honor the Order of Output Sections Specified in Linker Command File
- Allow Overlapping Memory Regions in a Linker Command FIle
- Emit Default Build Attributes When Processing GNU-Syntax Arm Assembly Files
- Bug fixes