MMWAVE_SDK v 32-bit installer and dependent tools/components for Windows Host
UserGuide for MMWAVE_SDK
DCA1000platform CLI Utility - Prebuilt/Docs/Sourcecode - located inside MMWAVE-STUDIO package
MMWAVE SDK Release notes
Software Manifest of Components inside MMWAVE_SDK
The mmWave SDK enables the development of millimeter wave (mmWave) radar applications using TI mmWave sensors (see list of supported Platform / Devices).The SDK provides foundational components which will facilitate end users to focus on their applications.In addition, it provides few demo applications which will serve as a guide for integrating the SDK into end - user mmWave application
- I2C Driver: Added support for the sub address mechanism in I2C slave mode.
- EDMA Driver: ISR latency reduction using transfer completion code context passed to the transfer complete ISR.
- Antenna spacing based correction factor for xyz estimation improvement.
- New beta version DPUs/DPC to support compression/decompression: Objdetcmphwa DPC invoking rangeproccmp HWA, dopplerprocdcmp HWA and aoaprocdcmp HWA DPUs. C
- Added support for antenna board variants (ISK, ODS, AOP) and corresponding antenna spacing factor.
- Added low power APIs library as libsleep utils library and updated the xWR68xx demo to take CLI command inputs.
- Enabled RTRIM programming feature for all Gen1 devices by providing a switchable macro. xWR68xx uses a DFP API to do the same and other Gen1 devices uses rtrim utils library to set and get RTRIM value.
- Custom beta demo - xwr64xx_compression, to demonstrate compression/decompression of radar data cube, based on the existing xwr64xx demo.