Wireless connectivity, audio and multiple sensing (temperature, humidity and motion) are new trends in smoke and heat detectors. Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you solve challenges from emerging standards and technologies such as photoelectric, ionization, and heat/carbon dioxide detection.
Smoke and heat detector designs often require:
- Sensors at an optimized bill of material (BOM) cost that meet industry standards.
- Ten-year battery life with increased functionality.
- Distinction between real and nuisance sources of smoke.
- Various input power sources with a wide supply voltage range.
- Efficient sensing of obstructions relative to detector placement.
可获得 TI E2E™ 论坛的工程师技术支持
所有内容均由 TI 和社区网友按“原样”提供，并不构成 TI 规范。参阅使用条款。
如果您对质量、包装或订购 TI 产品有疑问，请参阅 TI 支持。