The BQ25713 evaluation module (EVM) is an I2C controlled NVDC (narrow voltage DC) buck boost charge controller with N-CH MOSFET Selector and Current Monitoring. The input voltage range, for the buck converter, is between 3.5V and 24 V, with a programmable output of 1–4 cells and a charge output current range of 128mA to 8.128 A. This EVM doesn’t include the EV2400 interface device; this will have to be ordered separately to evaluate the bq25713 EVM.
- Host-controlled NVDC 1S-4S battery buck boost charger with 3.5V~24V input; 1V~19.2V charging output and 3V~20.8V OTG output
- Ultra low quiescent current of 600 μA and high PFM light load efficiency >80% at 200 mW load and PTM operation to meet energy star and ErP Lot6
- High integration charger has comprehensive /PROCHOT, input and battery current monitor (IADP/IBAT), system power monitor (PMON)
- Support VAP mode for Intel ICE lake platform
- Support I2C communication