BQEVSW-MKST-UPDATE software is a software update for BQEVSW (bq Evaluation Software) and BQEASY (bq EV-Easy) to allow it to work with the MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300 MKS Technology alternative for EV2300 communications transceiver. This update installs a program that allows switching the USB transceiver target in software like BQEVSW and BQEASY from/to EV2300 to/from MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300.
The program requires administrator privileges.
- Hardware: MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300
- Operating system: Windows (32 or 64 bit)
- Software: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ Runtime redistributable
- Enable use of MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300 in older software like BQEVSW and BQEASY
- Switch back to use of EV2300 in older software like BQEVSW and BQEASY
1. Download the software
2. Run the installer and check the option to create shortcuts
3. Run the program using shortcut named BQEVSW-MKST-UPDATE from Start menu/Desktop
4. Allow administrator privilege when/if prompted
5. On the GUI window that opens, select the target transceiver to support and follow steps to switch
6. Connect matching transceiver and start BQEVSW, BQEASY or other similar software.
Note: BQMTESTER-MKST-UPDATE and BQEVSW-MKST-UPDATE both update the same software components. Switching the USB transceiver using any of these shortcuts will also switch it in the other.