Analog Configurator for MSPM0
Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
适用于 32MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU 的 MSPM0L1306 LaunchPad™ 开发套件
The MSPM0 Analog Configurator is a graphical configuration tool designed to simplify and accelerate the design and enablement of an analog signal chain using a MSPM0 device with no traditional coding development necessary.
The tool uses an intuitive GUI to configure a signal chain using the high analog integration of MSPM0 devices, analyze and plot signals in real-time, and generate the configuration and code necessary to flash the device.
The current release supports MSPM0L production samples and MSPM0G early experimental samples. See this FAQ for more information about silicon differences.
- First release of Analog Configurator
- Supports MSPM0L production samples and MSPM0G early experimental samples
- Drag&drop designer tab to add analog components
- Code generation of CCS projects and SysConfig files
- Graphical plotting capability