The TPS2350 -48 V hot swap/supply selector EVM kit is a PCB-based platform that enables designers to rapidly learn about the TPS2350 operation, and evaluate its performance during hot swap events.
The assembly (TI part number HPA021-001) features a TPS2350 device as it may be connected in the power (...)
The following list highlights some of the features of the TPS2350 device.
- Wide input supply range of -12 V to -80 V
- Transient rating to -100 V
- Programmable current limit
- Programmable linear inrush slew rate
- Redundant supply selector function
- Programmable UV/OV thresholds/hysteresis
- Fault timer to eliminate (...)
SLUM359A.ZIP (257 KB) - PSpice Model
SLVC064A.ZIP (453 KB)