Electronic smart locks are growing as a result of IoT. These battery-powered locks often require features such as BLE, Sub-1 GHz, Wi-Fi connectivity, interactive RGBW HMI, audio and sensing and more. Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you address complex design issues while reducing time to market.
Electronic smart lock designs require:
- Energy efficiency and long battery life with a wide operating temperature range.
- Secure management of keys and access control.
- Low-power HMI like RGBW LEDs, touch, proximity sensing and audio notification.
- Support of multiple industry standards like ZigBee®, 6LoWPAN and ZigBee RF4CE remote control applications.
- Configurable BLE advertisement intervals to reduce power consumption.
可获得 TI E2E™ 论坛的工程师技术支持
所有内容均由 TI 和社区网友按“原样”提供，并不构成 TI 规范。参阅使用条款。
如果您对质量、包装或订购 TI 产品有疑问，请参阅 TI 支持。