SingleCellbqProduction offers a full suite of robust tools to assist with the process of configuring, calibrating, manufacturing and tracking printed circuit boards utilizing TI Battery Battery management products. This includes features that allow writing a golden image followed by different types of calibration to provide desired levels of accuracy and finally validating limits for calibration parameters to spike out any inconsistencies in material. SingleCellbqProduction offers three(3) levels of access to allow strict control over the manufacturing process with the assembly line operator only having access to the "Start" button. SingleCellbqProduction supports 1 station from a single computer and has inbuilt capability to maintain log files for the processed printed circuits boards. The bqMTester hardware is incompatible with some single cell gauges.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
Requires: MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300 (MKS-SAI-001), Precision voltage and current source/sink for calibration.
- Support for MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300
- Control from a graphical user interface
- Run 1 station from a single computer
- Uses industry standard Motorola srec format Golden image programmer
- Calibration and test automation/programming
- Calibration limits filter to detect anomalies