- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide
(PDF 8156 KB)
2018年 11月 1日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (3)
Note: This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR6047
The MSP-TS430PZ100E microcontroller development board is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. This development board supports all MSP430FR604x FRAM devices in an 80-pin QFP package (TI package code: PZ). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET).
- Socket board to program & debug the 100-pin QFP Package through the JTAG interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430PZ100E) with ZIF socket
- Eight 25 One 32.768 kHz crystal
- pin headers (4 male, 4 female)