The TLV320AIC3105EVM-K is a combination of two boards the EVM and a PDK to allow operation with personal computors. The TLV320AIC3105EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete stereo audio codec with several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing , and effects capabilities. The modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the TLV320AIC3105 device, a low power stereo audio codec. The modular EVM is also compatible with the 5-6KINTERFACE and HPA-MCUINTERFACE boards from Texas Instruments and third party boards that support TI's modular EVM system.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3105 stereo audio codec
- Modular design for use with a variety of digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontroller interface boards
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits and input devices.
- On-board microphone for ADC evaluation