TIDA-050038 is a system-on-module (SoM) development board integrating two TI PMICs, TPS6521825 and LP873347, with the NXP™ i.MX 8M Mini Application Processor. The hardware design also includes LPDDR4 SDRAM (2GB, x32-bit), QSPI NORFlash (32MB), 16GB eMMC 5.1, 32-kHz RTC oscillator, WiFi + Bluetooth module, and 9-channel current monitoring.
The SoM board is compatible with the 8MMiniLPD4-EVK base board for full system evaluation. This design is intended for any project that is using the i.MX 8M Mini or i.MX 8M Nano processor and requires evaluation of alternate power solutions.
- System-on-Module (SoM) board for rapid development of NXP i.MX 8M Mini systems
- Low-power modes & DVFS supported
- 9-channel current monitoring for DC-DCs and LDOs
- Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- Display connector (DSI), Camera connector (CSI), additional peripherals on compatible base-board
- Selectable boot options (SD, eMMC, QSPI)