The OPT3101 system estimator tool analyzes the performance of the OPT3101, which is a time-of-flight (ToF)-based, long-range proximity and distance sensor analog front end (AFE). The tool determines if the OPT3101 is able to meet design requirements under various conditions.
- Input system specifications
- Reports AFE output characteristics
- Reports graphs for distance noise versus distance, distance accuracy versus distance, and amplitude versus distance
- Reports selected tabs
- Tab parameters: One or two inputs with minimum, maximum, number of steps, and output
- Plots: Can either log or semilog depending on whether the “Semilog” checkbox is selected