Welcome to the LM5141-Q1 quickstart design tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with design of a DC/DC buck regulator based on the LM5141-Q1 65-V synchronous buck DC/DC controller with low IQ. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine buck inductance and input and output capacitances
- Select components for soft-start, hiccup-mode restart, OCP, switching frequency and output voltage setpoint(s)
- Optimize compensation values and pole/zero placement in terms of control loop stability using crossover frequency as a performance metric
- Inspect regulator efficiency, solution size and component power dissipations with ambient temperature as a parameter
- Review auto-generated schematic and BOM list
- Determine EMI filter components and spread spectrum modulating frequency