The DRV8839EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's low-voltage motor driver DRV8839. Users can control the DRV8839 with the onboard MS430 microcontroller with pre-loaded firmware, or with an external microcontroller. The board can simply be powered up by the included Micro-USB cable or external power supply. A 5V brushed DC motor is included in the EVM for driver performance evaluation.
- 1.8A peak/1.8A continuous output current
- Wide operating voltage: 1.8 to 11V
- Split motor and device supplies
- Single bidirectional or dual unidirectional motor operation options
- Evaluate driver performance with on-board MSP430 MCU or external MCU
- On-board speed and direction controls; Micro-USB connection for easy evaluation/power up
- 5V brushed DC motor included