The DRV8837 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8837 motor driver from Texas Instruments. User can control the DRV8837 with the onboard MS430 microcontroller or with an external microcontroller.
- 1.8A peak/1.8A continuous output
- Wide operating voltage: 1.8 to 11V
- Split Vm/Vcc supply isolates motor voltage from logic supply
- Evaluate driver performance with on-board MSP430 MCU or external MCU
- On-board speed and direction controls; Micro-USB connection for easy evaluation/power up
- 5V brushed DC motor included