LMH6723/LMH6724 Single/Dual/Quad 370-MHz, 1-mA Current Feedback Operational Amplifier
SNOSA83I – August2003 – revisedAugust 2014
- Large Signal Bandwidth and Slew Rate 100% Tested
- 370 MHz Bandwidth (AV = 1, VOUT = 0.5 VPP) −3 dB BW
- 260 MHz (AV = +2 V/V, VOUT = 0.5 VPP) −3 dB BW
- 1 mA Supply Current
- 110 mA Linear Output Current
- 0.03%, 0.11° Differential Gain, Phase
- 0.1 dB Gain Flatness to 100 MHz
- Fast Slew Rate: 600 V/μs
- Unity Gain Stable
- Single Supply Range of 4.5 to 12V
- Improved Replacement for CLC450, CLC452, (LMH6723)
- Line Driver
- Portable Video
- A/D Driver
- Portable DVD
The LMH6723/LMH6724 provides a 260 MHz small signal bandwidth at a gain of +2 V/V and a 600 V/μs slew rate while consuming only 1 mA from ±5V supplies.
The LMH6723/LMH6724 supports video applications with its 0.03% and 0.11° differential gain and phase for NTSC and PAL video signals, while also offering a flat gain response of 0.1 dB to 100 MHz. Additionally, the LMH6723/LMH6724 can deliver 110 mA of linear output current. This level of performance, as well as a wide supply range of 4.5 to 12V, makes the LMH6723/LMH6724 an ideal op amp for a variety of portable applications. With small packages (SOIC and SOT-23), low power requirement, and high performance, the LMH6723/LMH6724 serves a wide variety of portable applications.
The LMH6723/LMH6724 is manufactured in Texas Instruments' VIP10 complimentary bipolar process.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|LMH6723||SOT-23 (5)||2.90 mm × 1.60 mm|
|LMH6723||SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
|LMH6724||SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
Copyright© 2014, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback