MCU+ SDK for AM263x - RTOS, No-RTOS
MCU PLUS SDK Windows Installer
MCU PLUS SDK Linuxx Installer
Arm Cortex-R MCU
Documentation - START HERE
Documentation Only Package
Download CCS 12.1.0 Version for Windows or Linux
Download TI ARM CLANG 2.1.2 LTS for Windows or Linux
SysConfig Windows Installer
SysConfig Linux Installer
Thank you for your interest in the AM263x MCU PLUS Software Development Kit (SDK). This software accelerates application development schedules by eliminating the need to create basic system software functions from scratch.
- The SDK includes a real-time multitasking kernel, network communications support, examples, and drivers.
- The exact content of the SDK depends on the capabilities of the device, but all devices share common APIs and build on existing proven software components to ensure reliability and quality.
- The software components are fully tested to ensure that they work together with TI’s Code Composer Studio integrated development environment.
- Crypto driver support AES, SHA, HMAC, RSA, EDSA
- HSM support for HS-FS device
- ADC examples - Burst mode, differencial mode, synchronous SW trigger, interleaved averaging, continous self trigger, EPWM triggered conversion, Oversampling
- MMCSD driver with raw IO support
- Ethernet (CPSW) dual mac/multiple netif support
- Ethernet Bare metal support
- Enet (CPSW) SysConfig support for MDIO, MAC PORT, ALE, Phy configurations etc
- Ethernet (CPSW) PTP Timesync demo support in Enet CPSW TimeSync PTP Demo example
- Software Diagnostics Library