The UCC24612-1EVM evaluation module (EVM) is used to convert the output rectifier of a flyback converter from a diode to a synchronous rectifier (SR) FET to investigate and evaluate the efficiency benefits of using an SR over a rectifier diode.
- Small SR controller daughter card to easily evaluate performance as diode replacement
- Supports CCM/DCM/QR Flyback, LLC, Active Clamp Flyback Topologies
- Supports High Side or Low Side SR
- Supports 4V to 28V output applications directly
- Includes SR MOSFET in industry standard package