The TLV767 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TLV767, which is a 1-A positive-voltage linear regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 1 A.
- Supports input voltages from 2.5 V to 16 V
- Supports output voltages from 0.8 V to 13.6 V
- Low quiescent current (IQ): 50 µA (typ)
- High power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR): 70 dB at 1 kHz
- Minimum specified current limit: 1.1 A