This reference design uses four TPS546D24A converters with integrated MOSFETs to support a full load of 160A at a 0.9V output. The system operates at a switching frequency of 650 kHz and has a PMBus interface that can be used to configure key converter parameters, including internal compensation. The detailed test report includes efficiency, thermal, stability, and load transient results.
- 12V input, 0.9V output with full load of 160A
- Very good output voltage regulation accuracy of 0.11%
- Accurate load sharing between 4 integrated converters
- Fixed-frequency current-mode control and programmable internal compensation
- PMBus interface for configuration and monitoring of key converter parameters
- Designed for communications base-band and remote radio units