This dual output reference design provides an example of how to power FPGAs, ASICs, or MCUs when space-constraints are a primary concern. The wide 6-V to 60-V input voltage range and the use of ultra-small and highly efficient DC/DC converters makes the design well suited for applications like industrial sensors, field transmitters, motor drives, and PLC modules. The two-stage approach provides a 1.5% accurate 5-V rail and a 1.5-V point of load rail with 1% accuracy across the entire temperature range. The output voltages are adjustable and can be adapted to the specific needs of the user.
- Operates over a wide input voltage from 6 V to 60 V with transient protection up to 66 V
- Dual Outputs: 5 V at 300 mA, 1.5 V at 1 A
- Small Solution Size (9.25 mm x 18 mm)
- Scalable for Industrial Power Supplies
- Peak System Efficiency > 90%