Kit for evaluating LCD 10.1" LCD panels from Lincoln Technology Solutions that have been designed for maximum interoperability with the LVDS display output available on evaluation boards, single-board computers, and development kits for TI's AM6x family of Arm-based processors, starting with AM623 and AM625.
The LCD kits support connect either LCD185 or LCD217 to any of the following boards: SK-AM62, BEAGL-PLAY-SBC, PHYTC-3P-KIT-AM62. The PCB assemblies contained in this kit are LCD185, PCB-L0136, and PCB-L0152.
- 10.1-inch LCD panel with 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Adapter board for interface and LED backlight power included in kit (PCB-L0136)
- AC to USB (5V) power supply with USB-A to USB-C cable
- Manually adjustable potentiometer for setting maximum screen brightness (up to 1000 nits)
- Mounting holes for BEAGL-PLAY-SBC, PHYTC-3P-KIT-AM62
- Mounting holes for SK-AM62 mechanical adapter board (PCB-L0152)
- 40-pin FFC included for connecting to compatible MPU boards