SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235MODSF LaunchPad™ 开发套件
LAUNCHCC3235MOD is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- CC3235MOD LaunchPad User’s Guide
(PDF 3970 KB)
2018年 9月 12日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (6)
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3235MODSF LaunchPad™ development kit (with Module packaged device) is an evaluation development platform for the CC3235MODS and CC3235MODSF dual-band wireless microcontrollers (MCUs). These devices are single-chip programmable MCUs with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using XDS-110 and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as Code Composer Studio™ integrated development environment (IDE) Cloud and IAR Embedded Workbench.
- CC3235MODSF Wi-Fi wireless dual band module
- 2x20 pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- On-Board chip antenna with option for U.FL based testing
- A single Chip Security Solutions
- Support for BLE coexistance
- Operates from alkaline batteries for lowe power designs