用于 TI Edge AI 机器人的 Kudan SLA
Kudan is a global deep technology company developing commercial artificial perception algorithms based on simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) since its founding in 2011. Kudan’s technology currently enables solutions for its partners in automotive, robotics, drone/UAV, mapping and surveying and XR (augmented reality/virtual reality).
In collaboration with Texas Instruments, Kudan delivers unparalleled visual SLAM performance on the Jacinto™ 7 processors for a broad range of applications, including robotics and autonomous vehicles.
Visual SLAM can achieve typically required accuracy in automotive and robotics with efficient use of memory and computing resources for mission critical real-time applications. Utilizing the camera as the primary sensor, the software creates a point cloud map of the environment, and accurately tracks the position and pose of a device.
Using the camera as the primary sensor, Kudan’s visual SLAM create a point cloud map of the environment, and accurately track the position and pose of a device.
- Achieves typically required accuracy in automotive and robotics with efficient use of memory and computing resources for mission critical real-time applications
- Supports a wide range of sensor configurations
- Stereo camera
- Mono camera
- RGB-D camera
- Ability to integrate additional sensors
- Multiple cameras
- Inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Wheel odometry
- Support for robot operating system (ROS) with a Kudan’s ROS node, and as well as custom systems via API library
基于 Arm 的处理器
以上特定信息和资源（包括非 TI 网站的链接）可能由 TI 第三方合作伙伴提供，仅供您方便查阅之用。TI 不是该类信息和资源等内容的提供方，也不对其负责，在您将其用于预期用途时，应由您自行对其进行认真评估。此处包含该类信息和资源并不意味着 TI 认可任何第三方公司，且无论任何第三方产品或服务是单独使用还是与任何 TI 产品或服务结合使用，均不得将该类信息和资源视为对任何第三方产品或服务适用性的保证或陈述。