- DCS-control topology
- 1% feedback or output voltage accuracy (full temperature range)
- Up to 97% efficiency
- 26-mΩ and 25-mΩ internal power MOSFETs
- 2.4-V to 5.5-V input voltage range
- 4-µA operating quiescent current
- 2.2-MHz switching frequency
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.6 V to 4V
- Power save mode for light load efficiency
- 100% duty cycle for lowest dropout
- Active output discharge
- Power good output
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Hiccup short-circuit protection
- Create a custom design using the TPS6282x with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS6282x is an ease-to-use synchronous step-down DC-DC converters family with a verylow quiescent current of only 4 µA. Based on the DCS-Control topology, it provides a fast transientresponse. The internal reference allows to regulate the output voltage down to 0.6 V with a highfeedback voltage accuracy of 1% over the junction temperature range of –40°C to 125°C. The familydevices are pin-to-pin and BOM-to-BOM compatible. The entire solution requires a small 470-nHinductor, a single 4.7-µF input capacitor and two 10-µF or single 22-µF output capacitor.
The TPS6282x includes an automatically entered power save mode to maintain highefficiency down to very light loads for extending the system battery run-time. The device featuresa Power Good signal and an internal soft start circuit. It is able to operate in 100% mode. Forfault protection, it incorporates a HICCUP short circuit protection as well as a thermal shutdown.The device is available in a 6-pin 1.5 x 1.5-mm QFN package, offering the highest power densitysolution.