- Universal: Dual Low-Side, Dual High-Side or Half-Bridge Driver
- Wide Body SOIC-14 (DWK) Package
- 3.3mm spacing between driver channels
- Switching Parameters:
- 19-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 10-ns Minimum PulseWidth
- 5-ns Maximum Delay Matching
- 6-nsMaximum Pulse-Width Distortion
- Common-Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI) Greater than 100 V/ns
- Surge Immunity up to 12.8 kV
- Isolation Barrier Life >40 Years
- 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 3-V to 18-V Input VCCI Range
- Up to 25-V VDD Output Drive Supply
- Programmable Overlap and Dead Time
- Rejects Input Pulses and Noise Transients Shorter than 5 ns
- Operating Temperature Range –40 to +125°C
- Safety-Related Certifications (Planned):
- 8000-VPK Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11 :2017-01
- 5.7-kVRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1, IEC 61010-1 and IEC60601-1 End Equipment Standards
- CQC Certification perGB4943.1-2011
- Planned for AEC-Q100 Qualification With:
- Device Temperature Grade 1
- Device HBM ESD ClassificationLevel H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The UCC21530-Q1 is an isolated dual-channel gate driverwith 4-A source and 6-A sink peak current. It is designed to drive IGBTs and SiC MOSFETs up to5-MHz with best-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a5.7-kVRMS reinforced isolation barrier, with a minimum of 100-V/nscommon-mode transient immunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two secondary-sidedrivers allows a working voltage of up to 1850 VMAX.
This driver can be configured as two low-side drivers, two high-side drivers, or ahalf-bridge driver with programmable dead time (DT). The EN pin pulled low shuts down both outputssimultaneously and allows for normal operation when left open or pulled high. As a fail-safemeasure, primary-side logic failures force both outputs low.
The device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25 V. A wide input VCCI range from 3 V to 18V makes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digital controllers. All thesupply voltage pins have under voltage lock-out (UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC21530-Q1 enableshigh efficiency, high power density, and robustness in a wide variety of power applications.