|封装 | 引脚：||DGN | 8|
|温度:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Devicetemperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C ambient operating temperature range
- DeviceHBM ESD classification level 2
- Device CDM ESD classification levelC3B
- Wide input voltage range: 3 V to 60 V
- Ultralow quiescent current: 5 µA
- Quiescent current at shutdown: 1 µA
- Output current: 100 mA
- Low dropout voltage: 60 mV at 20 mA
- Accuracy: 2%
- Available in:
- Fixed output voltage: 3.3 V, 5V
- Adjustable version from approximately 1.2 to 18.5V
- Power-good with programable delay
- Current-limit and thermal shutdown protections
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors:
≥ 2.2 µF
- Package: High-thermal-performance HVSSOP-8 PowerPAD™
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS7A16A-Q1 ultralow-power, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator offers the benefitsof ultralow quiescent current, high input voltage, and miniaturized, high-thermal-performancepackaging.
The TPS7A16A-Q1 is designed for continuous or sporadic (power backup) battery-poweredapplications where ultralow quiescent current is critical to extending system battery life.
The TPS7A16A-Q1 offers an enable pin (EN) compatible with standard complementary metaloxide semiconductor (CMOS) logic and an integrated open-drain, active-high, power-good output (PG)with a user-programmable delay. These pins are intended for use in microcontroller-based,battery-powered applications where power-rail sequencing is required.
In addition, the TPS7A16A-Q1 is ideal for generating a low-voltage supply from multicellsolutions ranging from high-cell-count power-tool packs to automotive applications; not only canthis device supply a well-regulated voltage rail, but the TPS7A16A-Q1 can also withstand andmaintain regulation during voltage transients. These features translate to simpler and morecost-effective, electrical surge-protection circuitry.