- 4.5 V to 60 V Operating Voltage, 62-V Absolute Maximum
- Integrated 60-V Hot-Swap FET with 31-mΩ RON
- Reverse Polarity Protection and Reverse Current Blocking Support with an External N-channel FET
- 0.6 A to 6 A Adjustable Current Limit (± 8% Accuracy at 6 A)
- Electrical Fast Transients (IEC61000-4-4) Immunity and Load Protection During Surge (IEC 61000-4-5) with Class-A System Performance
- Fast Reverse Current Blocking ( 0.12 µs)
- Variants with Adjustable Output Power Limiting
- Fast Turn ON of the FETs (140 µs) During Transient Recovery
- Adjustable UVLO, OVP Cut Off, Output Slew Rate Control for Inrush Current limiting
- Power Up in Thermal Regulation (dVdT = Open) Enables Charging of Large Capacitors
- Variants with 35-V and 40-V Over Voltage Clamp
- Power Good Output (PGOOD) with Adjustable Detection Threshold (PGTH)
- Selectable Over Current Fault Response Options Between Auto-Retry and Latch Off (MODE)
- Variants with 2x Pulse Over Current Support
- Analog Current Monitor (IMON) Output
- UL 2367 Recognition Pending
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS2663x devices are easy to use, positive 60 V and 6 A eFuse with a 31 mΩ integratedFET. It features a B-FET driver to control an external N-channel FET in the system designs thatrequire protection from input reverse polarity faults and reverse current blocking. The deviceincorporates robust protection features that simplify system designs requiring class-A performance(no supply interrupts) during system tests like IEC61000-4-5 Surge tests as well as input supplybrown-out tests. The TPS26632, TPS26633 and TPS26635 devices integrate adjustable output powerlimiting (PLIM) functionality that simplifies the system design requiring compliance in accordanceto the standards like IEC61010-1.
Inrush current control during hot-plug operation can be achieved with thehelp of dVdT feature. The TPS26630 and TPS26631 devices feature adjustable over voltage cut-offfunctionality whereas the TPS26632 and TPS26633 feature a fixed 35 V output voltage clamp whereasTPS26635 feature 40 V clamp. The devices also feature adjustable over current functionality. TheTPS26631 and TPS26633 features pulse over current support up to 2x. Analog current monitor can beused to sense the real time load current. The device features fault indicator output. PGOOD withadjustable detection threshold (PGTH) and can be used for enable/disable control of the downstreamDC-DC converters.