TLV320AIC3109-Q1 评估模块和 USB 主板
- TLV320AIC3109Q1EVM User's Guide
(PDF 3713 KB)
2017年 9月 7日 186 次点击(英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (4)
TLV320AIC3109EVM-K is a complete development kit used to evaluate, control, and configure the TLV320AIC3109-Q1 device. TLV320AIC3109-Q1 is a mono audio codec that features several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing, and effect capabilities.
TLV320AIC3109EVM-K is a combination of two boards - the TLV320AIC3109EVM evaluation module and the USB-MODEVM motherboard. Power, control, and audio data from a host computer are provided via USB from USB-MODEVM to TLV320AIC3109EVM. Connection points for control, analog, and digital signals are available in the TLV320AIC3109EVM, allowing advanced operation, accessible debugging options, and simple integration with external systems for prototyping.
- Complete development kit for evaluation of TLV320AIC3109-Q1 mono audio codec
- Connection points available for line inputs and outputs, external microphone, and mono headphone
- Onboard microphone for analog-to-digital converter (ADC) evaluation
- Direct access to digital audio signals and control interface provided for simple system integration
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation