- Phase Isolated Simultaneous V & I DAQ Design Guide
(PDF 1444 KB)
2017年 9月 28日 39 次点击 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (7)
This reference design showcases a data acquisition architecture that uses a dual channel SAR ADC paired with a digital isolator with integrated power converter to achieve phase isolated, simultaneous measurement of voltage and current. Accuracy of <0.3% is achieved using 12-bit, 2-channel, 750ksps ADC while the digital isolator isolates both data and power. An ARM® core MCU with multi-SPI peripherals is used to interface with ADC as it provides flexibility to the interface. A two-chip data acquisition architecture allows users to adapt the ADC performance to their dynamic range and resolution requirements.
- Phase isolated simultaneous voltage and current measurement using highly integrated components.
- Simultaneous AC voltage and current measurement accuracy:– AC Voltage: < ±0.25% for 5 to 300 V. – AC Current: < ±0.3% for 0.5 to 50 A
- Data acquisition specifications:
- 12-bit, 14-bit at 750ksps pin compatible ADC family
- Reinforced isolator at 100Mbps data rate with integrated power converter
- Digital processing specifications:
- ARM® 32-Bit Cortex®-M4F CPU for advanced measurement and monitoring computations
- Multi-SPI interface with 8-channel DMA to interface with multiple ADCs
- Performance vs. space trade-off using two-chip architecture