TPS54383 12V 输入、双路 5V 和 3.3V 输出、2A 评估模块
- Using the TPS54383EVM
(PDF 391 KB)
2008年 1月 22日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (3)
The TPS54383EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a dual non-synchronous buck converter providing fixed 5.0 V and 3.3 V output at up to 2 A each from a 12 V input bus.
The EVM is designed to start up from a single supply, so no additional bias voltage is required for start-up. The module uses the TPS54383 Dual Non-Synchronous Buck Converter with Integral High-Side FET. TPS54383EVM is designed to use a regulated 12 V (+10%#37; / -20%) bus to produce two regulated power rails, 5.0 V and 3.3 V at up to 2 A of load current each. TPS54383EVM is designed to demonstrate the TPS54383 in a typical 12 V bus system while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS54383 in a given application. The EVM can be modified to other input or output voltages by changing some of the components.
- 12 V (+10% / -20%) Input Range
- 5.0 V and 3.3 V Fixed Output Voltage, Adjustable with Resistor Change
- 2 ADC Steady State Output Current (3 A Peak)
- 300 kHz Switching Frequency (fixed by TPS54383)
- Internal Switching MOSFET and External Rectifier Diode
- Double Sided 2 Active Layer PCB (all components on top side, test point signals routed on internal layers)
- Active Converter Area (less than 2.5 square inch < 1.15" x 2.15")
- Convenient Test Points (used for probing switching waveforms and non-invasive loop response testing)