F28069 Piccolo 实验板套件
The C2000 Experimenter Kits from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial device exploration and testing. The Piccolo F28069 Experimenter Kit has a docking station that features on board USB JTAG emulation, access to all controlCARD signals, breadboard areas and RS-232 and JTAG connectors. Each kit contains a 28069 controlCARD. The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes and industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profiles single-board controller solution. Kit is complete with Code Composer StudioTM IDE v4 and USB cable.
All software, documentation, and hardware documents can be accessed by installing controlSUITE.
- TMX320F28069 microcontroller based controlCARD.
- Docking station with on board USB JTAG emulation and access to all controlCARD signals
- Fully powered from USB connection, no external power supply needed
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE v4
- Full open source software examples and hardware files for download in controlSUITE.
Piccolo F2806x evaluation tools feature a full version of VisSim/ Embedded Controls Developer v8.0 free for two months after activation.
Vissim/Embedded Controls Developer is model based development software for TI DSP and microprocessors. VisSim/ECD generates highly efficient code from intuitive block diagrams. VisSim's model based paradigm greatly speeds embedded systems development.
For more information on VisSim/ECD with piccolo, visit VisSim/ECD for TI Piccolo .
- TMDSCNCD28069 Piccolo F28069 controlCARD
- DIMM100 Docking Station baseboard
- USB Cable (Type-A Plug to Type-B Plug)