F28069 Piccolo 实验板套件 TMDSDOCK28069 (正在供货)
The C2000 Experimenter Kits from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial device exploration and testing. The Piccolo F28069 Experimenter Kit has a docking station that features on board USB JTAG emulation, access to all controlCARD signals, breadboard areas and RS-232 and JTAG connectors. Each kit contains a 28069 controlCARD. The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes and industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profiles single-board controller solution. Kit is complete with Code Composer StudioTM IDE v4 and USB cable.
All software, documentation, and hardware documents can be accessed by installing controlSUITE.
- TMX320F28069 microcontroller based controlCARD.
- Docking station with on board USB JTAG emulation and access to all controlCARD signals
- Fully powered from USB connection, no external power supply needed
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE v4
- Full open source software examples and hardware files for download in controlSUITE.
Piccolo F2806x evaluation tools feature a full version of VisSim/ Embedded Controls Developer v8.0 free for two months after activation.
Vissim/Embedded Controls Developer is model based development software for TI DSP and microprocessors. VisSim/ECD generates highly efficient code from intuitive block diagrams. VisSim's model based paradigm greatly speeds embedded systems development.
For more information on VisSim/ECD with piccolo, visit VisSim/ECD for TI Piccolo .
- TMDSCNCD28069 Piccolo F28069 controlCARD
- DIMM100 Docking Station baseboard
- USB Cable (Type-A Plug to Type-B Plug)