This TI Design details a solution for an automotive tail-light application. The design features the TPS92638-Q1 linear LED driver powered by a synchronous buck converter (LM53601-Q1) that is directly supplied from the automotive-battery voltage. This design helps pass CISPR 25 Class 5 conduct emission and radiated emission without an CMCC filter. The design also optimizes the solution efficiency.
- 9V to 36V Wide Vin range support 8 channel LED lighting in 2.1MHz Integrated, Low Iq Buck Converter
- Synchronous Buck converter with 2.1MHz
- Single Differential Filter for all the Switching Converters
- Pass CISPR 25 Class 5 FM radio band without common mode choke
- All devices AEC-Q100 qualified version available