The TIDA-00550, dual channel-to-channel isolated universal analog input module reference design for programmable logic controllers (PLC), combines precision and flexibility. This TI Design used in conjunction with sensor transmitters can measure standard input voltages and currents as well as thermocouples, RTD and 4-20mA loops. With only four input terminals, it is suited for applications where smallest real-estate, high versatility and performance is required at the same time.
- Voltage measurement up to ±12V
- Current measurement up to ±55mA
- Thermocouple and 2wire, 3wire, 4wire RTD support
- 4-20mA loop power supply
- Accuracy: <0.002% (25°C); <0.05% (-35°C…85°C)
- IEC61000-4-5 class II (±1kV at 42 Ohm)