The THS4524EVM is an evaluation module for the quad, THS4524 in the DBT (38-lead TSSOP) package.
The THS4524EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of on-board connectors. The default amplifier configuration is single-ended input, single-ended output (via transformer), and split supply. It can be easily configured for differential input, differential output, and single supply operation.
The THS4524EVM User's Guide is included within the Product Datasheet.
- Configured for split supply operation and easily modified for single supply
- Default single-ended input configuration can easily be reconfigured for differential input
- Default single ended output configuration can easily be reconfigured for differential output
- Independent disable control line for each channel
- Independent output common mode control line for each channel
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-ohm input/output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and Outputs include SMA connectors