针对 TI Sitara（基于 ARM®）处理器的 StarterWare STARTERWARE-SITARA (不推荐在新型设计中采用)
TI has completed development of StarterWare for Sitara. TI no longer plans to make updates to this software for bug fixes or future enhancements.
- AM18x customers – StarterWare can be used as-is, but the software is in maintenance mode with limited support.
- AM335x customers – Processor SDK-RTOS is the recommended alternative for StarterWare. The Processor SDK includes demos and benchmarks, and makes code migration easier across TI processors.
|器件型号||从德州仪器 （TI） 或第三方购买||通知我||状态||当前版本||版本日期||说明|
|ACTIVE||v1.00.00.00||27 OCT 2011||C-based library APIs and examples for peripheral and IO configuration with or without an operating system|
|ACTIVE||v2.00.01.01||12 Jul 2013||C-based library APIs and examples for peripheral and IO configuration with or without an operating system|
StarterWare provides C-based no-OS platform support for TI's ARM9™ and ARM® Cortex™ A8 based devices. StarterWare provides device abstraction layer libraries, peripheral programming examples such as Ethernet, graphics and USB, and board level example applications. StarterWare can be used stand-alone or with an RTOS (with appropriate changes to work in RTOS environment).
- Peripheral programming interface
- Example applications for each peripheral to demonstrate programming and usage of the peripheral
- Software portability across devices for a given peripheral
- Tool-chain agnostic C code (Some startup code will be in assembly and hence some part of the code will be tool dependent)
- Support for Windows(R) host and Linux host
- Support for the following tool chains:
- Open source code generation tools (gcc) for ARM
- TI code generation tools (TMS470)
- IAR tool chain for ARM
- Graphics library and USB stack ported with example applications
- Doxygen based application programming interface (API) reference guide available with delivery package
- lwIP, a free, BSD-style license, TCP/IP stack from Swedish Institute of Computer Science
- out2rprc tool to create bootable application images
- Application examples showing the usage of device abstraction layer (DAL) and demonstrating the capability of the peripherals
- Pnmtoc tool to convert PNM image to C array
- API reference guide, release notes and user guide
- Wiki based user guide that provides a detailed list of instructions and helpful programming tips
- Registry file for Code Composer Studio(tm) (CCS) (.gel)
- bmp2c tool to convert BMP image to C array
- Device abstraction layer for most of the peripherals
- Boot loader and flashing utility
- AISgen tool to convert .out to .ais
- Out of box demo that boots from flash/mmcsd and demonstrates various peripherals