EVM for LVCMOS 2/3/4/6/8 Channel Buffer
LMK1C1104EVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
- LMK1C1104EVM User's Guide
(PDF 255 KB)
2019年 12月 20日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (1)
LMK1C1104 is a high-performance, low additive jitter LVCMOS clock buffer with one LVCMOS input, four LVCMOS outputs, and a global output enable pin. This evaluation module (EVM) is designed to demonstrate the electrical performance of the LMK1C1104, however, this EVM can also be used to evaluate LMK1C1102 or LMK1C1103. LMK1C1104EVM is equipped with 50-Ω SMA connectors and impedance-controlled 50-Ω microstrip transmission lines for best performance.
- Easy to use evaluation board to fan-out up to 4 LVCMOS clocks with low phase noise/jitter
- Output enable pin configurable through jumper
- Board powered from a single 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V / 1.5V supply
- Board supports up to eight clock outputs for pin compatible TSSOP devices in the industry standard footprint