- LMH0324-18EVM User Guide
(PDF 1324 KB)
2018年 6月 11日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (2)
The LMH0324-18EVM Evaluation Board provides a platform to evaluate the SDI features of the Texas Instruments LMH0324 and LMH0318 3G SDI cable equalizer and 3G SDI cable driver with integrated reclocker respectively. The LMH0324-18EVM can be used for standard compliance testing, performance evaluation, initial system prototyping, and problem debugging purpose as well as Distribution Amplifier(DA) functions to recreat the video signal. The SMA and BNC edge connectors used for the LMH1219EVM will interface to multiple system connector types via commercially available breakout cables, adaptors, and boards (not included).
This flexible connectivity enables integrated system level testing between TI's 3G SDI Adaptive Cable Equalizer and 3G SDI cable driver with integrated reclock with a 3rd party ASIC/FPGA host boards.
- Locks to standard SDI (2.97 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, or divide-by-1.001 sub-rates), and DVB-ASI video data rates
- LMH0324: 75 Ω adaptive cable equalizer with Integrated Return Loss Network and 1:2 100 Ω fan-out output drivers with deemphasis
- LMH0318: 3G 75 Ω SDI cable driver with 2:1 Input Mux and 1:2 fan-out(75 and 100 Ω drivers)
- Programmable by SPI or SMBus interface
- Can be operated using 2.5V supply