- AN-1697 LM4510 Evaluation Board
(PDF 4299 KB)
2013年 5月 1日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (2)
The LM4510 is a current mode step-up DC/DC converter with a 1.2A internal NMOS switch designed to deliver up to 120 mA at 16V from a Li-Ion battery.
The device`s synchronous switching operation (no external Schottky diode) at heavy-load, and non-synchronous switching operation at light-load, maximizes power efficiency.
True shutdown function by synchronous FET and related circuitry ensures input and output isolation.
A programmable soft-start circuit allows the user to limit the amount of inrush current during startup. The output voltage can be adjusted by external resistors.
The LM4510 features advanced short-circuit protection to maximize safety during output to ground short condition. During shutdown the feedback resistors and the load are disconnected from the input to prevent leakage current paths to ground.
The evaluation board is designed to provide adjustable output voltage from a single Li-Ion battery. By default, output voltage is set to 16V. Please refer to the datasheet and application note for additional information.
- 18V @ 80mA from a 3.2V input
- 5V @ 280 mA from 3.2V input
- No external Schottky diode required
- 85% peak efficiency
- Soft start
- True shutdown isolation
- Stable with small ceramic or tantalum output capacitors
- Output short-circuit protection
- Feedback fault protection
- Input under-voltage lock out
- Thermal shutdown
- 0.002 µA shutdown current
- Wide input voltage range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- 1.0 MHz fixed frequency
- Organic LED Panel Power Supply
- Charging Holster
- White LED Backlight
- USB Power Supply
- Class D Audio Amplifier
- Camera Flash LED Driver