- EV2400 Evaluation Module Interface Board User's Guide.
(PDF 1012 KB)
2020年 2月 14日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (2)
The EV2400 EVM interface board enables an IBM-compatible or other type PC (with the required driver for its particular platform) to communicate with the Texas Instruments SMBus or I2C interface gas gauges via a Universal Serial Bus (USB) port. In addition to this board, PC software is required to interpret the gas gauge data to complete the evaluation system.
- Fully powered from the USB port
- Optional 5-V port for powering high power voltage drivers (future upgrade)
- Complete interface between the USB and SMBus, I2C (8/16) interfaces using a simple API
- Expansion port for future upgrades