适用于 TI SimpleLink™ 低于 1GHz 传感器到云 Linux 网关的 Element14 开发套件 E14-SENSOR-TO-CLOUD (正在供货)
- Sensor2Cloud Linux – Getting Started Guide
(PDF 1692 KB)
2017年 10月 16日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (3)
The Element14 development kit for the TI SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz Sensor to Cloud Linux Gateway provides an out of the box, end-to-end solution enabling an easy cloud connection for sending and receiving long range sensor data while maintaining a robust link. The kit contains all of the components needed to create a full sensor network, including a gateway solution based on the BeagleBone Black board featuring the Sitara™ AM335x processor, BeagleBone wireless cape featuring the WiLink™ 8 WL1837MOD module, and the SimpleLink dual-band CC1350 LaunchPad™ development kit acting as the MAC Co-processor. The kit also includes an additional CC1350 LaunchPad kit acting as a long-range sensor node.
The kit comes with pre-flashed hardware including the TI 15.4-Stack software development kit (SDK) (part of the SimpleLink CC13x0 SDK) for Sub-1 GHz star network connectivity and the Linux® TI Processor SDK, providing a seamless, out-of-box user experience. It also provides a flexible IoT cloud interface giving the user the option to connect to a number of different cloud providers.
What can you connect?
- Large network with long range mode and cloud connectivity
- Suitable for industrial settings such as building control and asset tracking
- Provides a complete Sub-1 GHz networking solution with built-in frequency hopping for added robustness and FCC compliance
- Faster time to market with a complete end to end solution based on proven hardware designs with out of the box ready to use demonstration software
- Flexible gateway architecture with option to connect to multiple cloud providers
- BeagleBone Black
- BeagleBone Wireless Cape
- 5V Power Supply
- Pre-flashed Micro SD
- SimpleLink CC1350 LaunchPad Sensor
- SimpleLink CC1350 LaunchPad MAC-Co Processor
- 2 USB cables
- Debug cable