- DRV8350x-EVM User’s Guide
(PDF 17045 KB)
2018年 12月 19日 (英文內容)
- 查看所有技术文档 (5)
The DRV8350H-EVM is a 15A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8350H gate driver and CSD19532Q5B NexFET™ power blocks.
The module has individual DC bus and phase voltage sense as well as an external, individual low-side current shunt amplifier, making this evaluation module ideal for sensorless BLDC algorithms. The module supplies MCU 3.3V and 5V power blocks from a 12 V, 0.35A step down buck regulator. The driver can be configured in split rail and single rail power solutions. The drive stage has IDRIVE configuration, along with a fault pin and protection for short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage conditions through configurable hardware. The EVM has an entire USB to MCU environment to program and evaluate the EVM using available trapezoidal drive firmware and GUI.
- 9- to 95-V operation
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- Complete evaluation module with hall sensor connection along with programmable MSP430F5529
- One individual, external low-side current shunt amplifiers
- Trapezoidal sensored and sensorless BLDC firmware available
- Hardware interface to configure IDRIVE, MODE, VDS monitoring, and GAIN