The DLPR900 configuration and support firmware enables broad functionality of the DLPC900 digital controller. The DLPC900 offers reliable operation of both the DLP6500 (available in two package types) and DLP9000 digital micromirror devices (DMD).Combined with the DLPC900 controller, the DLPR900 firmware provides developers with a flexible interface and extensive feature set to accelerate development of end equipments using spatial light modulation.
- Free downloadable configuration firmware for the DLPC900
- Enables the DLP6500 and DLP9000 DMDs to display high speed, native resolution patterns with user selectable bit depths, pattern rates and exposure time
- Allows users to display high quality, wide aspect ratio video and images at multiple resolutions
- Provides additional sync and trigger capability with cameras or external sensors that offers engineers more intelligent system control and simplifies hardware and software development
- Allows simultaneous use of multiple LEDs often desired for specific object illumination or adaptive light conditions
- Allows selection of active DMD lines to enable increase pattern rates
- Enables 50/50 duty cycle pattern sequence