适用于 C2000 MCU 的 Code Composer Studio (CCS) 集成开发环境 (IDE) CCSTUDIO-C2000 (正在供货)
Code Composer Studio™ - Integrated Development Environment for C2000 32-bit Real-time Control MCUs
Code Composer Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) that supports TI's Microcontroller and Embedded Processors portfolio. Code Composer Studio comprises a suite of tools used to develop and debug embedded applications. It includes an optimizing C/C++ compiler, source code editor, project build environment, debugger, profiler, and many other features. The intuitive IDE provides a single user interface taking you through each step of the application development flow. Familiar tools and interfaces allow users to get started faster than ever before. Code Composer Studio combines the advantages of the Eclipse software framework with advanced embedded debug capabilities from TI resulting in a compelling feature-rich development environment for embedded developers.
- CCS latest version - Click below to download Code Composer Studio
- Additional downloads - For a complete list of downloads including previous versions please visit the Code Composer Studio download site
- Cloud Tools - Visit dev.ti.com to access TI Cloud Tools. Browse through the resources available for a device, run demo applications and even develop code using CCS Cloud
- Code Composer Studio wiki - A wealth of information on how to more effectively use CCS
- HELP: Having trouble? - Where to go for Downloads, Upgrades or Licensing
- System Requirements - Details on the minimum and recommended system requirements
- Subscription information - Effective August 2015 subscription is no longer required
- Code Composer Studio Training Resources - workshops and training modules
- Getting Started with Code Composer Studio for C2000 Workshop
The Getting Started View provides quick access to a number of common actions such as creating a new project or browsing examples. For users who wish to use a very clean user interface, Code Composer Studio has a "simple" mode which trims down the environment to just the essential functionality. Once comfortable with the environment it is easy to switch back to standard mode to expose more advanced capabilities.
More than just a development environment is required to do meaningful development on a chosen platform. The Code Composer Studio App Center provides access to additional software and tools to help users get up and running faster on their chosen platform.
The Optimizer Assistant helps obtain the best possible performance while staying within code size constraints.
Instrumentation Trace Module
The majority of TI devices with a Cortex M core include the Instrumentation Trace Module (ITM). ITM is an application driven trace source that provides a high level software view of what is happening on the device. ITM enables features such as: Statistical Profiling, Variable Tracing and Interrupt Profiling.
There are several videos available specifically for Code Composer Studio: